6. How many photos do you have right now on your phone? Please share one
…and feel free to give us some context if you feel like it.
30,328. Dread EMOtionally.
7. Can you send us a pic of your desk/workspace?
8. What is the most coveted photo book you own and why?
Larry Clark 1992. It gave me chills the first time I looked through this book – not so much because of the subject matter but more because I could relate to the photographer’s obsession more than ever.
9. What concerns you?
1. The effects of social media (mainly Instagram) on our psyche
2. Both parties in the US government
3. Our “liberal” culture becoming more conservative
10. What makes you happy?
1. My wife
2. My studio
3. The gym
4. The darkroom
5. Working in commercial and non commercial worlds
About Jason: Jason Nocito is a photographer based in NYC. He has published several books and is currently working on the 4th edition of PUD titled PUD 4 TO THE FLOOR to be released sometime soon.